About California Proposition 65
- Proposition 65, officially the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more that 850 chemicals. In August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, effective on August 30, 2018, which change the information required in Proposition 65 warnings.
- We are providing the following warning for products linked to this page:
- California requires the following notice:
- WARNING: GolfBuddy product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer.
- For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/ or https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations